IoT Software Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an IoT Software Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing backend API/Software to expose network functions/data to external business customer;
- Building CI/CD pipeline to deploy code on cloud-native ecosystem;
- Building and defining access control and security policies for an API ecosystem; and,
- Developing MVP to test the market demand.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience;
- Bilingualism – French and English;
- Two to three (2-3) years experience with ES6;
- Three to five (3-5) years of development in NodeJS, Express JS;
- Three to five (3-5) years of Agile software development (SCRUM);
- Solid understanding of different database/storage technologies (No-SQL, Kafka, S3);
- Two (2) years of hands-on experience with software development in a cloud environment, specifically with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and BDD/TDD practice and gitflows;
- MS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent work experience (an asset);
- Experience with Azure services (an asset); and,
- Experience with IoT platforms (AWS, Azure, Cumulocity, Cisco CKC, Jasper, Ericsson DCP) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205