Data Analyst (Data Testing)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst (Data Testing) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. Minimal travel (25%) required once restrictions are lifted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting and interpreting data;
- Analyzing large datasets;
- Reporting results back to the relevant members of the business;
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets;
- Working alongside teams within the business or management team to establish business needs; and,
- Defining new data collection and analysis process.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with data models;
- Experience analyzing large datasets;
- Experience writing comprehensive reports;
- Analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving;
- Technical understanding of the scripting with the ability to conduct their own test scripting
- Experience with Spark / Python development;
- Experience with Azure (Data Lake Gen2, Data Factory, Event Hub, Azure Data Warehouse);
- Experience with Databricks; and,
- ETL / Data experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.