Machine Learning Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Machine Learning Engineer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing ETL with massive data from multiple applications and 300 M+ customers;
- Architecting, designing and evaluating novel approaches for handling high-volume real-time data streams in an inferencing environment;
- Owning the development, training, optimizing, and deployment of machine learning systems; and,
- Developing measurement and feedback systems at web scale to improve the selection of features and/or algorithm design.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Masters degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field;
- Three plus (3+) years strong software development skills, with proficiency in Python or Scala preferred;
- Experience in building ETL pipelines to perform feature engineering on large-scale dataset using Big Data technologies such as Spark;
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience;
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance;
- Knowledge in advanced data structures and can use them to solve problems;
- Ability to be creative, collaborative, & product focused; and,
- Working knowledge of PyTorch, Tensorflow or other similar frameworks (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.