Web Mapping Developer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Web Mapping Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start in July.
As a Web Mapping Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing web-based mapping applications with ESRI GIS mapping;
- Using the ArcGIS Platform;
- Using various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design; and
- Working as a member of a collaborative team.
What we’re looking for:
- The Web Mapping Developer must have experience with or an understanding of:
- ESRI ArcGIS Web Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and software development;
- HTML, XML, XSLT, JSON;
- CSS, SASS, SCSS, LESS; and
- Databases including MySQL, DB2, Sybase, and Oracle.
- Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Drupal; and
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.