Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start in July.
The Technical Lead is a highly technical, experienced resource who will work closely with the other members of the project team and plays a key role in architectural discussions, defining solutions, and solving complex technical issues. They will guide the development team in implementing the approved approach and writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Building new website services as requested;
- Using APIs to save submitted data;
- Using frameworks to build solutions as required;
- Developing new black boxes to expand the functionality of the API framework;
- Participating in the implementation and integration with Mulesoft Enterprise Integration Platform; and
- Participating in the development of sites using multiple levels of authentication to deliver permissible digital services
What we’re looking for:
- The Technical Lead must demonstrate three or more years experience in:
- Managing line and personnel development of a team of highly skilled developers;
- Delivering multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release;
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems;
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level;
- Working closely with other team members to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery; and
- Architecting solutions using APIs.
- The Technical Lead must have a minimum of three years (3) experience with:
- Relational databases such as MySQL;
- Version control using Git; and
- Automation servers such as Jenkins.
- Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Drupal Content Management System module development;
- Development of black boxes;
- Kubernetes container management;
- Load testing, load balancing, performance test, automated testing;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.