Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a System Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start immediately.
As a System Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working jointly with ITSS’s clients and the Supervisor of Digital Content to execute the change management process including sessions for gathering business rules, providing gap analysis, and contributing to agile development to ensure the implementation is as per requirements;
- Liaising between the development resources, the quality assurance team, and other applicable business units;
- Writing reports, specifications, and creating flowcharts;
- Analyzing information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
- Leading the testing processes; and
- Working with the Quality Assurance Analyst identifying tests to be automated.
- The Systems Analyst must demonstrate experience in:
- Collaborating with clients to analyze functional requirements;
- Reviewing technical designs and guiding to ensure designs meet and support business requirements;
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems;
- Writing reports, specifications and creating flowcharts; and
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The Systems Analyst must have a minimum of three years experience:
- Working on multidisciplinary teams which include functional and technical resources;
- Acting as an intermediary between functional and technical resources;
- Writing SQL and using relational databases; and
- Using Excel Spreadsheets.
- Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Gherkin or other business-driven development languages; and
- Drupal content management system.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.