Continuous Integration Developer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Continuous Integration Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start immediately.
As a Continuous Integration Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor, maintain, configure, support and optimize web-based middleware solutions to ensure the security, stability, and scalability of the web API framework;
- Assist the Province in integrating the API Framework with the MuleSoft Enterprise
- Integration Platform; and
- Work with other team members to improve the CI Pipeline, including oversight of automated tests, review of Jenkins and the move to GIT where applicable.
- The Continuous Integration Developer must demonstrate experience in:
- Performing software installation and configuration tasks;
- Participating in investigations into problematic activities related to a wide variety of web services;
- Reviewing and deploying vendor-supplied patches according to best practices;
- Developing or supporting web applications; and
- Participating in the software development life cycle
What we’re looking for:
- The Continuous Integration Developer must have a minimum of three years experience with:
- Relational databases such as MySQL;
- Version control using Git;
- Automation servers such as Jenkins; and
- Shell scripts, such as Bash.
- The Continuous Integration Developer must have some experience or extensive knowledge of:
- Containerized apps using Docker;
- Development and use of APIs and API Gateways;
- OS such as Ubuntu;
- Web servers such as Apache;
- Load Balancers such as Nginx;
- DNS Services; and
- Transport layer security.
- Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Kubernetes container management;
- Load testing, load balancing, performance test, automated testing; and
- Networking, clustering, storage, and systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.