Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a QA Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start immediately.
As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The Quality Assurance Analyst must demonstrate experience in:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely
- and meaningful feedback;
- Investigating the causes of non-conforming software; and
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
What we’re looking for:
- The Quality Assurance Analyst must have experience with:
- Writing Java code.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst must have some experience or strong knowledge of:
- Browser developer tools; and
- Testing web-based applications;
- Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Test automation development tools for the web UI (e.g. Selenium);
- Business readable domain-specific languages (e.g. Gherkin); and
- Behavior-driven testing software (e.g. Cucumber) and SQL are required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.