Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start immediately.
The Senior Developer is a highly technical, experienced resource who will work closely with the other members of the project team and plays a key role in architectural discussions, defining solutions, and solving complex technical issues. They will provide mentorship and guidance to junior developers in implementing the approved approach and writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for:
- The Senior Developer must demonstrate three or more years experience in:
- Writing code that was well designed, tested, and put into a production environment;
- Developing or support web applications; and
- Participating in the software development life cycle.
What we’re looking for:
- The Senior Developer must have a minimum of three years experience with:
- Relational databases such as MySQL;
- Version control using Git; and
- Automation servers such as Jenkins.
- The Senior Developer must have some experience or extensive knowledge of:
- HTML, XML, JSON;
- CSS, SASS;
- Containerized apps using Docker;
- Development and use of APIs; and
- OS such as Ubuntu.
- Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Drupal Content Management System module development;
- Development of black boxes;
- Load testing, load balancing, performance test, automated testing.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.