Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Junior Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start immediately.
As a Junior Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Building new website services as requested;
- Using APIs to save submitted data;
- Using frameworks to build solutions as required;
- Developing new black boxes to expand the functionality of the API framework;
- Participating in the implementation and integration with Mulesoft Enterprise Integration
- Platform; and
- The Junior Developer should be enthusiastic, innovative thinking, a technical resource who will work closely with the Systems Analyst and Supervisor of Digital Content and plays a role in defining solutions and solving technical issues.
What we’re looking for:
- The Junior Developer must demonstrate experience in:
- Writing code that was well designed, tested and put into a production environment;
- Developing or supporting web applications;
- Understanding of API design techniques; and
- Participating in the software development life cycle.
The Junior Developer must have experience with or an understanding of:
- HTML, XML, JSON;
- CSS, SASS;
- Relational databases such as MySQL; and
- Version control with Git.
- Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Drupal Content Management System module development;
- Docker or other container software; and
- Development of black boxes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.