Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the project during the initiation, design, development, implementation, and operations start-up by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Formulating statements of problems; establishing procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof;
- Defining and documenting the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Reporting progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Meeting stakeholders and other project managers and state problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Preparing plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools;
- Ensuring all deliverables and milestones are completed as planned;
- Managing Project Change Requests effectively through the approved Change Management process;
- Developing and supporting project baseline schedules;
- Developing and maintaining Work Breakdown Structures;
- Producing appropriate reports and identify scheduling and/or dependency issues;
- Conducting and providing critical path analysis;
- Assisting in schedule co-ordination efforts with internal and external project stakeholders; and,
- Project sign-off.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of relevant experience in this role, preferably with a recognized professional certification;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in delivering security based projects;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in delivering enterprise level projects that result in corporate / cultural change;
- A minimum of three (3) years with developing requirements for, selecting and implementing an enterprise application;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with / managing large vendors;
- Waterfall knowledge or experience; agile or hybrid experience an asset;
- Experience leveraging Organizational Change Management functions;
- Experience working in a mixed Union / Non-Union environment a strong asset;
- Effective team building skills;
- The ability to work with / negotiating with multiple stakeholders producing positive outcomes that would minimize delivery risk and/or issues;
- The ability to work through complex issues to achieve a successful out come;
- The ability to adjust to the corporate delivery processes;
- Understanding of complexities of DLP (Data Loss Prevention) and or Network Segmentation is beneficial; and,
- Experience implementing or working with a project that implemented DLP or Network Segmentation.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.