Application Architect L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Architect L3 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As an Application Architect L3, you will be responsible for:
- Provide expertise and leadership in IT architecture, strategies and methodologies on enterprise architecture;
- Function as the main contact for the project;
- Have experience in delivering Logical / Physical artefacts according to Zachman Framework;
- Have experience in leading projects going through the corporate architecture review process;
- Working with and bringing together different stakeholders to negotiate and get buy-ins from partners;
- Demonstrates expertise and leadership in IT architecture, strategies and methodologies on enterprise architecture; and,
- Experience executing gap analysis of artefacts and revise the artefacts accordingly.
What we’re looking for:
- Cloud technologies;
- Open Source;
- Artificial Intelligence / Business Intelligence;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Strong consulting skills to engage with all stakeholders in workshops;
- Demonstrated experience monitoring progress, resolving problems and reporting regularly to business and I&IT management decision-makers;
- Demonstrated experience developing and/or supporting the development of training and communication materials in support of large system implementations;
- Demonstrated team player with a track record for meeting deadlines;
- Familiar with OPS Go-ITS standards (GO-ITS 56) - OPS Cloud;
- Have experience in working with OPS Cyber Security Division;
- Privacy, Accessibility and Ontario Digital Service;
- Familiar with OPS Go-ITS standards (GO-ITS 56) - OPS Cloud; and,
- Standards (GO-ITS 25.21).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.