Project Manager Senior
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the successful delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle from aspiration, design, development, implementation to transitioning to Operations. This will include ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets customers & technical requirements, with exceptional quality and is within the agreed budget;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all client stakeholders. Build positive and productive working relationships with customers, vendors and all internal teams;
- Understanding the high-level technical architecture and being able to facilitate debate and guide decisions on appropriate solutions;
- Monitoring project process and track progress against milestones, scope, and budget. Work with the project members to proactively address issues, risks, etc. which may be impacting to schedule/milestones, budget, quality, and scope;
- The Delivery Manager will be responsible to escalate and report on these items in a standard format to key stakeholders;
Using best practice risk management, assess risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks;
- Following the corporate requirements, standards and best practices to deliver each project to clients’ satisfaction; and,
- Interfacing with clients and their project & technical teams, adhering to client’s tools, templates, and techniques, as appropriate, for each project.
What we’re looking for:
- Authentic, professional and confident communicator able to service customers and influence internal projects teams and client stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills;
- Be highly self-motivated with a proactive & creative approach to problem-solving;
- Extensive project management skills in identifying/managing risks/issues;
- Minimum of ten plus (10+) years of experience in Project Management;
- Five plus (5) plus years experience in Customer delivery project management;
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and dedication to customer focus;
- PMP or MPM certified;
- Experienced and proficient in MS Project;
- A proven track record in successfully leading large scale projects;
- Self-sufficient and strong ability to drive and adapt to changes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing technology;
- Ability to motivate others and promote team spirit and employee value; and,
- Excellent analytical skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.