Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Applications Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in North York, ON to start in April.
You will be responsible for delivering the new functionality, modifying existing processes, integrating vendor packages within current environments, and ultimately delivering IT solutions that meet our business partners' needs.
As an Applications Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Proven analysis and development skills preferably with a degree in Computer Science, related technology degree/diploma, or equivalent experience
- Certification and/or 8 years of experience with the IBM FileNet P8 suite of tools, with experience in Business Process Management, Process Engine, Case Manager, CMIS and ICN
What we’re looking for:
- Proven analysis and development skills preferably with a degree in Computer Science, related technology degree/diploma, or equivalent experience;
- Certification and/or 8 years of experience with the IBM FileNet P8 suite of tools, with experience in Business Process Management, Process Engine, Case Manager, CMIS and ICN;
- Experience with JAVA development, Analysis, WebSphere/WebLogic, and multi-threaded programming;
- Experience with Windows, Unix, and/or Linux Server Performance Tuning;
- Solid problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a multi-site environment;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle several tasks efficiently;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; and,
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management techniques;
- Background with Change Management and Release Management process;
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle Methodologies; and,
- Experience with source code management tools.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.