Digital Channels Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an experienced Digital Channels Analyst. This is a six (6) - month contract position with a top tier organization, in Toronto, ON scheduled to begin in April.
Reporting to the Director, Web and Mobile Strategy, the Global Digital Marketing Insights Manager is responsible for shaping strategies and innovations within the Global Digital, Brand and Marketing organization aimed at optimizing digital experiences for clients. Through the use of in-depth data analytics, research, trends and other insights, the Global Digital Marketing Insights Manager will identify continuous optimization opportunities and deliver Client-centric and data-driven solutions with measurable results. This role involves working closely with marketing stakeholders, business unit stakeholders, and digital teams to understand business needs/goals and advance Client’s “Digital Edge”. The role requires someone analytical with a high degree of professionalism, pays attention to detail and can be flexible and manage multiple priorities.
The general accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify Client-centric and data-driven opportunities, gaps, and solutions to ensure we are delivering best-in-class digital experiences while optimizing for search, content, and tools;
- This includes leveraging data analytics, digital industry research, trends, best practices, insights, and collaborating with Centres of Excellence to help identify, plan and deliver continuous enhancement and optimization opportunities across our digital properties;
- Support the Client insight framework for our digital experiences. This includes ongoing reporting, monitoring, and gathering of insights from various data sources, including dashboards, search, research, Design Thinking Labs and more, to better understand the Client journey, user behaviors/profiles, identify optimization opportunities and gaps, measure success and ultimately deliver Client-centric digital solutions;
- Build relationships with global stakeholders, consult with them on key initiatives and strategies to help meet business objectives, company goals, and ultimately to ensure a Client-centric, optimized approach that is consistent with client’s Digital vision and mandate;
- Lead and contribute to projects aimed at enhancing the Client experience across our digital properties, managing internal and external relationships to ensure successful delivery of projects on time, on budget and within scope. This includes consulting, business cases, project briefs, collaborating with IT on technical enhancements from business requirements to execution; and,
- Support ad-hoc digital requests to help drive forward business needs and priorities and advance client’s “Digital Edge”.
- Innovative problem-solving skills and excellent analytical abilities;
- Strong consulting skills; make digital recommendations that meet client needs and expectations, while supporting business needs/goals;
- Desire to develop a clear understanding of business issues and priorities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively, develop solid relationships, manage differences, and influence change;
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively, while focusing on tactics and execution to meet deadlines;
- Strategic thinker, process-driven, solutions, and results-oriented;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity be flexible and adaptive to change;
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Business, Digital Marketing, Analytics or a related field;
- Five (5) years of experience in digital marketing;
- Strong understanding of digital analytics, metrics, the voice of the Client research with the ability to interpret to make key decisions; advanced proficiency with web reporting and analytics tools;
- Solid understanding of digital channels: web, mobile, search and social;
- Direct experience managing client relationships and consulting on digital solutions to meet business needs/goals;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and trends, including SEO and web accessibility;
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methods; and,
- Advanced proficiency with standard business software.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 66225