Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a LIMS Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support for application enhancements, configuration and report development for Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) initiative;
- Configuring key system components and map data components from legacy LIMS to new LIMS system;
- Focusing on enhancing the LIMS SampleManager system as per gap analysis and deploy the reporting components;
- Deploying mobile capabilities as well as provide enhanced features and develop integrations;
- Building customization and templates within the SampleManager application;
- Performing system administration and maintenance activities of the SampleManager LIMS application;
- Creating reports using the reporting tool of SampleManager as well as Infomaker;
- Coding using VGL as per business requirements and flow of the application; and,
- Designing user training procedures and conducts user trainings on SampleManager as necessary.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of IT industry experience with expertise in LIMS development and configuration;
- Five plus (5+) years of recent experience with SampleManager version 11 and greater;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with the reporting tool of SampleManager as well as Infomaker;
- Five plus (5+) years of recent experience on instrument and enterprise application interfaces using VGL code;
- Five plus (5+) years of recent experience in building services and programming code using VGL and be able to build customization and necessary templates within the application;
- Five plus (5+) years of recent experience with system administration and maintenance activities of the SampleManager LIMS application;
- Experience in trouble shooting and debugging SampleManager applications;
- Experience in conducting training on SampleManager to the client teams; and,
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server technologies as well as writing complex SQL queries.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.