Oracle IAM Consultant-CP
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Oracle IAM Consultant - CP and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
What we’re looking for:
- Large Identity and Access Systems;
- Ten plus (10+) years experience sustaining (e.g. administration, operations, support, patching, monitoring, starting/stopping) COTS-based identity and access management systems;
- At least four (4) years experience must be related to Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite Plus;
- At least four (4) years experience must be related to implementations with over 10,000 registered users;
- Large Application Solutions (Other Technologies);
- Ten plus (10+) years experience designing, developing, deploying, and sustaining large application implementations based on the following technology products:
- o Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and 12c
- o Microsoft AD, ADCS, and ADFS
- o Windows Internet Information Server (IIS)
- o IBM HTTP Server
- o Apache
- o IBM WebSphere
- o Oracle Database 11g (and later)
- o Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition
- o Solaris, Windows, AIX, and Linux.
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with Nagios and other system monitoring tools (e.g. Big Brother, Nagios);
- Knowledge of IT Security Technologies, particularly encryption and authentication technologies such as PKI, PMI, and SSL;
- Experience with ITIL processes such as Service Level Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Capacity Management;
- Ten plus (10+) years experience with the Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM) for COTS implementations or its predecessors (e.g. Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)) or equivalents;
- At least two (2) new implementations of Oracle OIAM, i.e. focus on design, build/construct, test, and deployment;
- At least one (1) migration (or re-implementation) from Release 1 to a later release (e.g. Release 2 or 3);
- Experience performing proof of concept of the options for remediating risk and improving stability, including options leveraging OIAM R1 and OIAM 12C technologies;
- Quality Control, Assurance, and Release Management;
- Ten plus (10+) years experience with quality control and assurance methodologies and practices as applied to the implementation of applications with over 10,000 users; and,
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management as processes supporting the implementation of large applications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.