In Test Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an In Test Developer. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing and automating unit, reliability, security and performance testing in an efficient manner;
- Detecting internet security problems and making sure they’re quickly and efficiently resolve; and,
- Ensuring maintenance of the test infrastructure.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Solid experience with C# development;
- High comfort level with all test levels (functional- & non-functional, API testing, UI);
- Ability to do automation easily;
- Experience with SpecFlow or other similar frameworks;
- Solid knowledge of TFS/VSTS; and,
- Experience working with Selenium (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.