Network Cyber security project coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Cyber Security Project Coordinator. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading project coordination, planning, communication and execution in network security initiatives;
- Leading the deployment of specific security controls to meet in-year objectives;
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the deployments, identify risks, determining remediation plans;
- Setting priorities and timelines for site deployments;
- Determining relevant metrics and produce reports;
- Scheduling and organizing kick-off meetings with different groups;
- Organizing meetings with asset owners and leaders of several business units;
- Ordering equipment;
- Creating and updating the project plan;
- Ensuring the project runs smoothly and escalate issues to minimize impact to targets; and,
- Participating actively to agile ceremonies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in program/project management or coordination;
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Project);
- Excel-JIRA Senior role experience;
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to anticipate needs of internal clients;
- Excellent social skills and be a team player;
- Strong drive in meeting objectives and getting the job done; and,
- Experience in cyber security, networking, data centers, development environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.