Application Developer (QlikView)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the users to gather data, dashboard, and report requirements;
- Working with internal teams to understand the data sources and need for ETL;
- Developing, designing, and testing BI reports and dashboards based on user requirements;
- Effectively translating end user reporting requirements into functional design documents;
- Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights;
- Daily monitoring of dashboards on QlikView, Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting and take actions if there are issues;
- Assisting with regular deployments and urgent dashboard changes;
- Creating documentation that detail the dashboards’/Reports’ business or user requirements, data sources, data processing (ETL) and design;
- Participating in scrums to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis to the team lead;
- Configuring user authentication and role based access to dashboards; and,
- Conducting research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest BI tools and technologies.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing, and modeling;
- Five (5) years’ experience in QlikView, dashboard design and development, Nprinting, and publishing;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Experience with complex data relationships and operating environments;
- Experience in QlikView/ Qlik Sense Server and Publisher maintenance - creating scheduled jobs for QVD extracts and report reloads will be a plus;
- Experience with agile development methodologies; and,
- Excellent communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.