Senior QA Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior QA Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing Test-Driven Specification;
- Coaching the team to understand and perform using such specification model;
- Defining the corresponding test strategy and test cases;
- Automating tests for Continuous testing as part of the Continuous Integration;
- Contributing actively to the improvement of the CI/CD to achieve CI/CT/CD (introduction of the continuous testing paradigm);
- Implementing static quality assurance analysis early in the CI/CT/CD;
- Assessing & measuring the 6 folds of ISO 9126 : Functionality, Reliability, Usability, Efficiency, Maintainability, Portability;
- Developing quality metrics;
- Pushing the quality concept up to the operation;
- Identifying and writing acceptance criteria on product backlog items;
- Gathering and systematizing the good practices in place in all the IoT Solution team;
- Supporting the rest of the IoT Solution team in their endorsement of the right quality assurance practices;
- Contributing to the various ceremonies where software development's pulse is needed; and,
- Creating and delivering best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive partners.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience;
- Five (5) years of experience with tests automation and software development;
- Strong experience in establishing formal QA processes (test strategy, manual testing, test reporting, automation and continuous testing) based on industry best practices;
- Experience working with Cloud, Unix/Linux environments, developing large software systems;
- Experience in programming using DevOps tools;
- Understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models;
- MS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field (an asset);
- Seven (7) years of direct experience working with a variety of enterprise solutions, designing solutions, or developing business applications (an asset);
- Knowledge on automation scripting languages like Ruby and Python (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development and languages like Gherkin (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.