Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and design initiatives for building technology solutions;
- Developing architecture and integration to support medium to large-scale initiatives; and,
- Defining project scope, plans and deliverables including cost and timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience providing IT architecture and planning;
- Ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively;
- Experience and/or training related to one or more Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.); and,
- Specialization in developing and designing large scale solutions, serving as an expert in technical architecture and delivery.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.