Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics, and budget. The business operations specialist usually reports to a project manager or director.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization;
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics;
- Review contracts cost proposals and contract supplements;
- Set up project and work breakdown structures;
- Establish and document business processes; and,
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
What we’re looking for:
- Zero (0) to two (2) years related experience required in business management;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods;
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed;
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses;
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Macros skills. Solid OTC derivatives knowledge; and,
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.