Mobile Apps Engineer - IOS
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Mobile Apps Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a permanent career opportunity, located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
Do you share a deep desire to have your smartphone be the gateway to interact with the world? If you love translating a fantastic consumer experience for the web into an equally amazing mobile experience, then we’re looking for you!
Come work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop mobile apps for our exchange platform in one of Asia’s hottest markets.
As a Mobile Apps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate closely with our product team to customize and design a memorable experience;
- Take pride in creating and prototyping new and redesign features;
- Always strive to improve your work through performing code analysis, perform unit testing, re-factor/optimize code, review code, and integrate code changed;
- Focus on UI/UX design principles and product-driven development;
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across several projects and distributed development teams; and,
- Work in our awesome downtown Toronto office.
- At least three plus (3+) years of professional experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, a related field or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with iOS development;
- User-interface design and programming experience;
- Strong passion for code quality;
- Ability to understand tasks quickly and adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Strong experience working with Swift Solid understanding of Obj-C;
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and mobile applications; and,
- Experience with HTTP and secure client/server communication.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.