Citrix Consultant - Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Citrix Consultant - Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As a Citrix Consultant - Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert/Project Manager for the Citrix upgrade and relevant IT Infrastructure projects, ensuring timely and successful completion;
- Authors detailed design document, technical/risk memos, procedures, operational run book, configuration/build documents, as required;
- Authors Citrix Application Onboarding Policies & Procedures;
- Authors and maintains documentation, including but not limited to architecture, standards, processes, security, and inventory, to ensure high-quality service and project support on an ongoing basis;
- Gather, analyze, and evaluate business requirements and constraints, evaluate existing conditions, develop technical requirements, develop design document and drawings, develop an implementation plan and configuration sets, develop verification/testing plan, create/update as-built architectural drawings;
- Develop and documents architecture standards and strategies to promote the long-term stability, efficiency, and effectiveness of clients Citrix environment;
- Prepare Request for Proposal, Request for Quotation as required; and,
- Review RFP/RFQ questions and prepare RFP/RFQ responses as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary education in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Must be able to forecast the scope, provide WBS and be able to documents all phases of the Project Life Cycle as required by the Project Manager.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' demonstrated experience in Citrix architecture design, configuration, implementation, and testing, support, and optimization of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/Virtual Apps & Desktop experience in a large scale enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience implementing at least three (3) large scale XenApp/XenDesktop/Virtual Apps & Desktop projects in the last seven (7) years.
- Demonstrated experience in configuring, implementing, testing and supporting optimizing Citrix infrastructure components including but not limited to NetScaler, Storefront, Director, Studio, SQL Database, MCS and VDA's.
- Minimum of seven (7) year demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows Server Operating System/Terminal Services and in particular, recent experience with Windows 2016/2019 configuration, implementation, performance tuning, support, and preventive maintenance;
- Demonstrated experience in developing proposals, creating architecture documentation, drawings, and other relevant documentation as required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to lead meetings and present complex information to staff and management team of multiple skill levels. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or wi
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as superior organizational qualities to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge in Citrix XenApp/Virtual Apps & Desktop technologies and Server Virtualization (VMWare)
- Extensive knowledge of Virtual Apps & Desktop, Desktop/Application Streaming and packaging, Storefront, NetScaler, Secure Gateway (CSG) and Resource Management Services (RMS), Installation Management Services, Branch Repeater and Access Gateway (CAG) with
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies including but not limited to Windows Server 2016/2019 Operating System, Windows 10 Operating System, Active Directory Services, Group Policy, Microsoft Terminal Services, Microsoft App-V, Microsoft;
- Extensive knowledge in Citrix environment assessments, health checks, installation, management, application testing, administration, and upgrades.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies including migrations to Citrix Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell. 7) Working knowledge of project management software, such as MS Project.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.