Eagle is currently seeking five (5) API Developers. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing APIs to interface the digital hub to a variety of mobile devices. This will involve writing, developing, testing code while maintaining client standards and requirement across a variety of mobile devices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years Mobile Development experience in general;
- Knowledge of restful API development;
- Experience and JSON Object development;
- Experience with objects used to communicate thru Restful API (used extensively);
- Proven iOS or Android development experience;
- Ability to do code merges with code reviews on code received from external Mobile Platform vendor;
- XAMRIN knowledge (an asset); and,
- Experience in writing modules of logic based on written or verbal specifications using a variety of programming languages such as C/C++, C# and Oracle PL/SQL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.