Application Architect Senior
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Applications Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As a Senior Applications Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing leadership and design initiatives for building technology solutions;
- Develops architecture and integration to support medium to large-scale initiatives; and,
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables including cost and timelines.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience providing IT architecture and planning; ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively; and Experience and/or training related to one or more Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CobiT, etc.);
- Ability to consult and build CI/CD DevOps Pipelines;
- Three plus (3+) years of scripting in infrastructure automation tool and supporting code deployment (Terraform & Ansible, Chef, Juju, AWS CloudFormation);
- Two plus (2+) years of public cloud (AWS, Azure, SoftLayer);
- Two (2) years of experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- Experience with Streaming video knowledge (DASH, HLS, MSS); and,
- Experience using and/or developing on a Unix/Linux platform.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.