Business Analysts – Hang your Hat in Winnipeg, MB!
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Competition can be fierce for jobs in Alberta, but industry-leaders in "Friendly Manitoba" will welcome you with open arms! Join hundreds of IT Business Analysts who enjoy living and working in Winnipeg, MB.
Why Winnipeg – the Perks!
- Winnipeg has 3rd highest head office count in Canada
- International Companies have flocked here because it's the geographical center of North America.
- With a population of 750,000, there is a great mix of people. They don't call it "Friendly Manitoba" for nothing.
- An economical place to live while on a contract assignment, with furnished apartments available for considerably less than other markets
- Lakes, music scene, entertainment venues, human rights museum
Our Enterprise client is seeking Western Canada’s best Business Analyst talent to help them with ongoing Application Modernization projects on-site in Winnipeg! Winnipeg now plays a prominent role in transportation, finance, manufacturing, agriculture, and education... now is a great time to consider joining our client's growing team.
6 Month Contract - strong possibility of extension
As a Business Analyst, you have the opportunity to:
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- This business process re-engineering position will work with the Client to establish new business processes around the implementation of a new enterprise-level software solution.
- This position will apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct business process improvement and process mapping activities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role in mid-to-large sized organizations
- Ability to Travel on-site for the duration of the contract.
- Experience facilitating business process re-engineering efforts and/or Lean Process Improvement sessions.
- Experience documenting business processes, including visual depictions of such processes.
- Experience generating process mapping (As-Is and To-Be maps)
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.