Senior Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
- University town-feel, economical to live/work
- Known as the Paris of the Prairies due to its foodie and festival culture (farm-to-table)
- Population of 250,000, known as one of the sunniest, youngest, and most picturesque cities in Canada
- City built around the river, huge bike town, ample running pathways throughout the city, trees everywhere, and lake properties are accessible within 1 hour of downtown
- Large employers are based here: Nutrien, Federated Co-op, Sasktel. Big industries include Agrifoods, Insurance, Potash, and Mining
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with a dynamic project team to design and build custom applications for the client’s business unit;
- Interfacing with key business stakeholders, understanding the client’s business processes and goals of the business unit, then capturing critical information into user personas, processes, stories, and epics; and,
- Helping to ensure the end application meets business needs and will complete activities like requirements gathering, process design, story development, test case development, and test execution.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working as a Business Analyst or Solution Analyst;
- Stakeholder management experience;
- Experience with requirements gathering, development, and management;
- Experience with development of user stories and personas;
- Experience capturing and development of business processes;
- Experience with test case development and execution;
- Exceptional communication abilities;
- The ability to adapt to evolving situations with a commitment to excellence;
- Change Management experience is nice to have; and,
- Experience providing leadership experience to junior BA/SAs.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle