Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Payroll Administrator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in Processing multiple scheduled Payrolls US and CDN and Latin;
- Prepare and submit Journal Entries for accruals, adjustments and other payroll-related entries;
- Reconcile and Maintain US Benefits Monthly Billing;
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality;
- Analysis of ad hoc reports for accuracy;
- Assist and Maintain Departmental Filing; and,
- Additional duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) years of Payroll processing experience in a high volume operation;
- Experience in the ADP and Kronos systems preferred;
- Requires a strong understanding of Payroll Administration and Reporting;
- Ability to resolve employee issues and provide superior customer service to business partners;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, technically and effectively with business partners;
- Experience working with U.S. Payroll an asset;
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- High school or equivalent work experience required;
- Experience handling complex payroll issues;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and achieve set goals and objectives; and,
- Interest and Willingness to learn and understand the Professional Baseball Industry.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.