Service Operations ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Service Operations Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation and performance of the SOC by monitoring SOC Operations Manager activities and interceding as required to support or correct the SOC’s response to active or potential incidents;
- Providing leadership and technical guidance to SOC Operations Managers and staff, fostering a positive working environment including seeking opportunities to reward and recognize team and individual contributions;
- Presenting timely and accurate information regarding pressing performance or availability incidents impacting the client infrastructure to SOC and Technical Services management;
- Developing and maintaining SOC Methods of Procedure documentation and ensuring documentation lifecycle standards are followed;
- Auditing the SOC’s adherence to documented Methods of Procedure and addresses any deviations;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of documented Methods of Procedure in the treatment of troubled states in the client infrastructure and recommends specific changes that would improve the SOC’s response;
- Identifying inefficiencies in SOC process or procedure, recommends improvements, and implements solutions while engaging the SOC Problem Manager and Director, SOC;
- Monitoring SOC Key Performance Indicators and take corrective actions to address any deviations from expected performance;
- Identifying and resolving interpersonal issues and conflicts within the SOC teams;
- Performing performance evaluation of SOC staff and participates in performance evaluations of SOC Operations Managers with Director, SOC;
- Managing SOC Operations Manager schedules to ensure operational requirements are met and resolves scheduling conflicts;
- Eliciting feedback from SOC Operations Managers and other SOC staff and works with the Director, SOC to resolve issues impacting the SOC performance;
- Planning and organizing team building activities with the SOC Operations Managers;
- Dealing with clinician, partner, peer, vendor, and technical team concerns regarding SOC activities; and,
- Participating in after-hours on-call rotation and provides operational relief for other SOC Management as required.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.