Application Architect - Access and IdentityIAM skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Architect - Access and Identity IAM skills and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As an Infrastructure / Cloud Architect, you will help with a Cloud Migration and stand-up on Softlayer. An existing LDAP will be decommissioned, and a new LDAP will be created on a Windows and environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten (10)+ years of IT work experience;
- Experience with LDAP Migration onto Cloud
- Exposure to SoftLayer
- Strong experience with Windows and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL v6 or 7);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Previous experience with security initiatives (an asset);
- Experience working with Virtual Services (i.e. VMWare) (an asset); and,
- Windows Administration experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.