Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Writer. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing, organizing, writing and editing operational procedures and manuals;
- Researching, developing and documenting technical specifications;
- Producing electronic documentation;
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation;
- Analyzing documents to maintain continuity of style of content;
- Managing updates and revisioning to technical literature; and,
- Auditing CM/Release process documentation; managing change schedules; and updating & presenting change metrics in order to assist with release quality evaluations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in the creation of technical/procedural documents;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working with an Information Management organization;
- Excellent skills at reviewing documentation written by other writers to ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy, and overall quality standards;
- Ability to obtain and maintain government of Canada security clearance; and,
- French and English reading and writing fluency (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.