Eagle is currently seeking five (5) BUAT Testers. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, validating, and managing test cases and test scripts;
- Executing quality control (manual and automated) tests at the systems level, ranging over sanity, fully functional coverage, integration and regression;
- Documenting discovered problems; performing analysis to assist with determination of a defect or bug; working as required with other teams on analysis efforts; and, performing re-test of solved and fixed problems;
- Reporting status & progress of testing activity including regular review of problems / defects; escalating issues or situations affecting quality, progress, or schedule;
- Ensuring commitments to external/internal customers are met in a timely manner; and,
- Soliciting feedback in order to improve work products, testing services, test coverage, and effectiveness of testing.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.