Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in defining business scope with Sales/Marketing/Enterprise Solutions Design & Delivery teams during the project assessment phase;
- Defining and delivering Business Requirements by leading working sessions with impacted Stakeholders, BAs and extended IT primes;
- Interfacing with impacted IT System BAs to ensure business requirements, conceptual solution and system integrations are clearly understood, and SRSs can be completed in a thorough and timely fashion;
- Facilitating working sessions for end-to-end solution/workflow mapping, as required;
- Interfacing with Stakeholders accountable for the day-to-day service management and operations to ensure smooth transition of the business requirements and solution throughout the project lifecycle;
- Assisting with CR management and solution delivery;
- Assisting with defining overall testing strategies and providing support throughout all levels of testing and defect resolution; and,
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all Stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills;
- Strong analytical/conceptual skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Experience in, or exposure to, IT project delivery & methodologies: business analysis (BRDs), system analysis/system architecture (SRSs), testing, change management; waterfall, agile and hybrid project delivery approaches;
- Knowledge of Business processes;
- Previous experience in or familiarity with customer or network operations;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio);
- University degree or equivalent work experience (an asset); and,
- Strong working knowledge of IP and Data products and services (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.