Technology Architect L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technology Architect L3 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 11-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As a Technology Architect L3, you will be responsible for:
The objectives of the Enterprise IAM Modernization program are to support the client’s course and enable the Digital First strategy by:
- Providing services to counter cybersecurity threats which the Independent Financial Commission identified as a significant risk outside of the client’s control;
- Providing intuitive, easy to use, citizen-centric access to public services that are consistent with the digital experience that people have come to expect;
- Enabling departments to modernize their business applications using innovative and cost-effective technologies that work better for users (e.g. SaaS and cloud-based, mobile support);
- Securing access to the client’s business applications through three (3) modern services tailored to the needs of the communities served;
- Retiring existing legacy services which are out of date, less secure, awkward to use and don’t support modern technologies required for public service transformation; and,
- Leveraging existing technology assets and business processes to create a more secure business environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten plus (10+) years experience sustaining (e.g. administration, operations, support, patching, monitoring, starting/stopping) COTS-based identity and access management systems;
- At least four (4) years experience must be related to Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite Plus R2, idea to have 12C experience;
- At least four (4) years experience must be related to implementations with over 10,000 registered users;
- Ten plus (10+) years experience designing, developing, deploying, and sustaining large application implementations based on the following technology products: Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Windows Internet Information Server (IIS), IBM HTTP Server, Apache, IBM WebSphere, Oracle database 11g (and later), Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition, Solaris, Windows, AIX and Linux;
- Experience with ITIL processes such as Service Level Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Capacity Management;
- Ten plus (10+) years experience with the Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM) for COTS implementations or its predecessors (e.g. Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)) or equivalents;
- At least two (2) new implementations of Oracle OIAM, i.e. focus on design, build/construct, test, and deployment;
- At least one (1) migration (or reimplementation) from Release 1 to a later release (e.g. Release 2 or 3);
- Ten plus (10+) years experience with quality control and assurance methodologies and practices as applied to the implementation of applications with over 10,000 users;
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management as processes supporting the implementation of large applications;
- Experience with automated testing tools, such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), among other tools;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience triaging, analyzing, diagnosing (a.k.a trouble-shooting), evaluating options, and resolving application problems, especially those related to identity and access management systems and the above technologies.
- Experience with decision-making processes;
- Four plus (4+) years’ experience tuning the performance of large applications;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with Nagios and other system monitoring tools (e.g. Big Brother).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication and negotiation skills; and,
- Knowledge of IT security technologies particularly encryption and authentication technologies such as PKI, PMI, and SSL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.