User Experience Designer - Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a User Experience Designer - Architect for a 6-month contract position to start immediately in Toronto, ON.
Our client is seeking an exceptional User Experience Architect (UXA) to help build best-in-class digital experiences on our Experience Design Team. You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with experience design strategy, user interface design, front-end developers, content teams, and brand experts to lead a team in crafting intuitive experiences for our responsive websites, apps, and agent tools. You will partner with User Interface Designers and Design Systems Designers to ensure that the customer experience is front and centre of everything we do, taking research, customer journeys, business needs and best practices into consideration in the design and creation of information architectures, user flows, wireframes, and functional specifications, ensuring they are the best possible deliverables.
Core to the UXA role is assisting with the building and continuous optimization of our design system, ensuring that we deliver consistent, high-quality, reusable components that adhere to accessibility standards and best practices.
As the User Experience Designer - Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- Create UX deliverables - site journeys, user flows, wireframes, page hierarchy, and information architectures while leveraging best-practices, research, testing, and analytics to inform decision making Architect digital experiences that help to define an interactive, informative, and engaging end-user experience;
- Serve as a subject matter expert providing actionable recommendations and confidently standing behind them to obtain stakeholder buy-in;
- Interpret requirements and translate them into quality user-centric outputs that balance the user goals, business needs, and technical specs;
- Help to manage UX initiatives from the idea stage, through wireframe delivery to the development teams, to final QA; and,
- Work closely with the design team to create a best-in-class user experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Passionate about user experience and a champion of user-centric design;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in UX architecture (requirements, concepts, wireframes, prototyping) and usability testing;
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to mentor junior team members;
- Collaborative spirit and a positive attitude;
- Track record leading UX projects with a strong sense of accountability;
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience designing for complex eCommerce websites and mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of the latest trends and technologies in responsive design, user-centered design, and information architecture, coupled with a strong acumen to think out-of-the-box;
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Psychology, Information Design, Engineering or related field; and,
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in UX Architecture.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.