Cerner Testing AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Cerner Testing Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in design sessions and review of business requirements;
- Developing test documentation against business requirements;
- Testing and retesting for quality of new configuration within Cerner applications;
- Filing defect reports in JIRA;
- Supporting testing of Cerner downstream systems; and,
- Creating and maintaining documentation in support of the testing effort.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working as a Testing Analyst following industry accepted quality assurance best practices;
- A high level of expertise and knowledge of best practice quality assurance techniques, gained from years of experience working on teams that deliver quality software solutions;
- Previous experience with Cerner Millennium or Cerner training, including RadNet, Scheduling, and PowerChart will be considered an asset.
- Experience using JIRA to report and track defect status is an asset;
- The ability to work independently; and,
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal).
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.