Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the IT application security testing program;
- Performing security testing of applications, networks and infrastructures, including vulnerability assessments, and manual testing techniques;
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts (Perl, Python, Ruby, shell);
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders as well as external partners;
- Producing security assessment reports and distributing to IT Support teams (for remediation);
- Ability to document and educate stakeholders on the findings;
- Ability to research, recommend, and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance application and systems security;
- Providing feedback on operational and procedural documentation as required; and,
- Take an active role in security-related audits and inquiries.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years professional work experience in information security;
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field, or in computer science with a specialization in telecommunications, or the equivalent work experience;
- Experience with security testing tools and methodologies in conducting vulnerability and application security assessments;
- Ability to analyze IT solutions and technology infrastructure in order to identify and assess security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks;
- Ability to configure, implement, and maintain security testing tools as well as the configuration of data sources for metric reporting/tracking;
- Proven track record of results and effectiveness in applications technical support, trouble-shooting and analysis, problem resolution, and service availability and reliability improvement roles;
- Ability to think analytically and synthesize technical information from various sources;
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity;
- Excellent skills of verbal and written communications, relationship-building, and influencing others; and,
- Security based professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.