Data Warehouse Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Warehouse Architect for a 6-month contract position to start in April in Hamilton, ON.
Are you enthusiastic about system architecture, big-data processing, data modeling, advanced quantitative data-driven models, data visualization, and performance optimization in large scale databases? You can envision, and lead a team to implement architectures for high volume near-real-time ingestion, transformation, and visualization of data while ensuring data quality, broad accessibility, and high security, all while protecting the privacy of our most important stakeholders – our patients. The prospect of working with large volumes of data is an ideal position for you.
You prefer a collaborative team environment where people are supported and empowered to succeed and grow. You walk-the-talk by sharing your knowledge freely and actively support other team members to achieve project and learning goals. You have broad expertise across all knowledge domains required to build an Enterprise Data Warehouse and are confident in your ability to help stand-up all the required tooling and processes. You are an outgoing communicator, and are adaptable to different communication styles, from front-line providers to executive leadership.
As the Data Warehouse Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models as part of an Enterprise Data Warehouse unifying administrative and clinical systems. The overall model should consider all source systems, but will focus on key areas initially such as Lab, Pharmacy, Patient Demographics, General Ledger;
- Develop design standards, naming conventions, ETL processes, and test plans for the Enterprise Data Warehouse;
- Design robust, reusable and scalable data solutions and pipeline frameworks to automate ingestion, processing, and delivery of batch and real-time streaming data;
- Ensure on-going alignment of new and existing data initiatives with the target state data architecture;
- Define standards and best practices for enterprise data management framework;
- Play an active role in all stages of a data solution life cycle: acquisition, ingestion, curation, publication, quality, and metadata to ensure consistency with data management standards and best practices; and,
- Assist in the selection of data management tools required to expand our platform capability.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.