Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field;
- Valid Government of Canada security clearance;
- Certifications: PMP, Agile, Scrum Master;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working in large agile projects;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience as a Business Analyst; managing multiple requests, working with cross functional teams, and delivering requirements;
- Understanding of principles of iterative development, and ability to document business requirements as Agile user stories;
- Previous experience in Data modeling (logical, conceptual and physical) and Data dictionary and catalogue;
- Previous experience in Reporting and data analytics and Data visualization;
- Experience in agile and DevOps practice;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure data analytics;
- Ability to be self-motivated, resourceful, and love finding elegant solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high demanding environment with aggressive deliverables and deadlines;
- Great interpersonal skills and love to work in collaborative environments;
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Bilingualism (an asset); and,
- Degree in Business Administration (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.