BI Support Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a BI Support Specialist. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving customer requests, analyzing their problems and proposing solutions;
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of business procedures and organizational needs;
- Developing and maintaining support documentation and knowledge base;
- Maintaining solution quality in collaboration with other team members;
- Promoting respect of BI norms and standards; and,
- Becoming proficient with all BI applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to communicate professionally in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to establish good relationships with customers;
- Experience in customer support level 2 or 3;
- Experience with SQL statements;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Familiarity with Microsoft environments (Windows server, security, network, etc.);
- Experience with IIS web sites (an asset);
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.