Technical Team lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Team lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interact with various stakeholders: technical teams, developer teams, scrum master;
- Leading and working with both onshore and offshore teams;
- Design documents, reviewing blue prints, working alongside architects; and,
- Providing estimates to software engineering and project teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong technical lead experience (skills required: API, custom development for Java, Springboot, microservices);
- Exceptional leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal);
- Full stack Solution ArchFront end - web services development experience; and,
- ANGULAR 4 OR 6 front end development experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.