Front-End DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Front-End Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and coding while working within an Agile project team; and,
- Supporting accessibility fixes for the website to ensure all pages are compliant with current accessibility requirements.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in front-end development;
- Experience with at least one (1) of the following modern front-end frameworks: React, Angular, Vue, and/or Ember;
- GIT experience;
- React.js or Angular.js experience is very highly preferred;
- Experience with accessibility requirements and accessibility readers (VoiceOver, NVDA, and Jaws) is nice to have; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.