Program Manager - Finance
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager - Finance for a twelve (12) month contract position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating various projects into a single program and coordinating with executives and vendors as needed to integrate the various technology streams. They will provide guidance to program delivery teams to develop program plans including adequate work breakdown structure, key interdependencies, milestones, and resource allocation.
As the Program Manager - Finance, you’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing to portfolio intake, funding and approval, status monitoring and reporting, risk identification and escalation, change control and closure and value assurance/sustainment;
- Providing best-practice project delivery practices and tools, enabling successful outcomes against stated obligations;
- Building and sustaining relationships with business partners and employees to enable continuously improved business performance;
- Analyzing current processes and developing improved business process flows through key stakeholder collaboration and reviewing of policies and standards; and,
- Supporting the implementation and sustainment of the new processes by developing and delivering communications and training
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to process both detailed variables, and broad strategic decisions to adjust program schedules at the correct level, understand the implications of changes in one part of a schedule and adjust the other parts of the schedule appropriately;
- Demonstrated stakeholder facilitation skills, with specific experience in driving decision-making;
- Experience with strategic plan development and implementation;
- Ability to balance shifting priorities in a fast-paced and complex environment;
- Previous successes in analyzing complex business changes and recommending solutions strategies and policy directions to senior management as well as external parties;
- Solid understanding of financial budget management, including forecasting and compliance, including budgeting management and forecasting, and,
- Experience with Banking/Financial and stakeholder management;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.