Mainframe DB2 DBA
Eagle is currently seeking a Mainframe DB2 DBA for a twelve (12) month contract position.
The DB2 DBA will work on the client's Planning and Development Phase. This work effort involves providing DB2 DBA maintenance and development support of Mainframe DB2 application databases in all environments (development, test, production, etc).
As the Mainframe DB2 DBA, you’ll be responsible for:
- Evaluating physical data models;
- Participating in the troubleshooting of slow running applications to determine a modification to enhance performance; and,
- Direct interaction with the application development teams will be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with administration of databases throughout the development and production of life cycles;
- Experience conducting performance monitoring and tuning activities on DB2 databases;
- Experience creating and maintaining the performance of stored procedures;
- Experience guiding the creation and modification of standards and procedures; and,
- Experience and ability to support the standing standards, policies, and procedures of the customer team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.