Helpdesk/Support Analyst - Spoken French/EnglishEagle is currently seeking a Helpdesk/Support Analyst with Spoken French/English skills for a twelve (12) month contract position.
- Monitoring, restoring service, changing, supporting, and handling day-to-day activities 7/24/365 required to run the mission critical systems for the company ensuring business service levels are met and environments are managed;
- Liaising with business users to assist with their environment;
- Monitoring and ensuring service restoration of infrastructure, applications (online and offline), and security, while meeting service level agreements;
- Inputting data into the departmental incident and problem tracking systems;
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software at the user workstation;
- Roll out of new/updated software on workstations;
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting operating systems at the user workstation;
- Installing new users' PC's;
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network printers; and,
- Set up of remote access PC's, laptops, printers, and software.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Computer Science Degree or Diploma;
- One (1) to three (3) years of Helpdesk, or Desktop support;
- French/English Spoken skills
- Strong aptitude and computer ability;,
- Superb communication and collaboration skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205