Helpdesk/ Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Helpdesk/ Support Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position.
You will be working with some of the largest companies in the world supporting complex IT systems in a supportive team environment. This business unit provides mission-critical coverage in a rotational support role where the team member will be expected to work day, evening, night and weekend shifts on a rotating basis.
Monitoring, restoring service, changing, supporting, and handling day-to-day activities 7/24/365 required to run the mission-critical systems for the company ensuring business service levels are met and environments are managed;
As the Helpdesk/ Support Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Liaising with business users to assist with their environment;
- Monitoring and ensuring service restoration of infrastructure, applications (online and offline), and security, while meeting service level agreements;
- Inputting data into the departmental incident and problem tracking systems;
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software at the user workstation;
- Roll out of new/updated software on workstations;
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting operating systems at the user workstation;
- Installing new users' PC's;
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network printers; and,
- Set up remote access PC's, laptops, printers, and software.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Computer Science Degree or Diploma;
- One (1) to three (3) years of Helpdesk or Desktop support;
- Strong aptitude and computer ability;
- Ability to work 24/7, rotating shifts; and,
- Superb communication and collaboration skills.
- Launch and Grow your career in Information Technology!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.