Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Architect for a twelve (12) month contract position.
This position will lead to the establishment of standards and technologies upon which technical solutions will be developed and deployed and will translate client requirements into technical solutions. They will participate in the architecture design phase, to review and recommend technical infrastructure solutions for all technology domains for the infrastructure scope.
As the Infrastructure Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the infrastructure architecture and associated standards, policies, and guidelines;
- Implementing and maintaining the infrastructure architecture from top to bottom to ensure that performance is optimal and not compromised and aligns to the overall strategy, roadmap, and selected solutions;
- Coordinating with project teams as necessary to decompose the architectural solution design into lower levels of details for development and testing and guides infrastructure team efforts towards successful project delivery;
- Documenting and managing all infrastructure architecture designs and associated artifacts such as current infrastructure architecture, long term vision, and roadmaps;
- Collaborating with infrastructure (operations) teams to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain the network and infrastructure;
- Participating in Architecture/IT Security Review Committee and ensuring that infrastructure architecture standards are complied with and that any exceptions are managed to minimize security and enterprise risks;
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs; reviewing and elaborating technical designs and requirements for solutions; and,
- Collaborating extensively with the application and data architects and with the IT security and risk team to ensure that new solutions comply with all architectural standards while also delivering value to the business.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience as an Infrastructure Architect in an Enterprise environment;
- Experience in Data Center Infrastructure migrations;
- Experience defining virtualization and key data center infrastructures such as storage, network, security, servers, and blade technologies;
- Experience developing Disaster Recovery multi-site failover architectures;
- Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture Framework (Open Group, Zachman, or similar);
- Experience defining and designing target state and identify issues, gaps, opportunities, and present actionable recommendations as part of an IT strategy; and,
- Experience providing technical expertise and architectural solutions in infrastructure, hardware, hosting services and network areas.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.