Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a twelve (12) month contract position.
This position will be responsible for translating business requirements into solution architecture that complies with enterprise architectural standards and roadmaps. This role is pivotal in delivering and maintaining a solution that best suits business requirements. They will analyze application integration patterns and infrastructure technology to determine its ability to support the solutions required and creates relevant conceptual solutions and solution maps to be referenced by other teams to utilize during their solution planning.
As the Solution Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating, evaluating, and recommending solutions that incorporate business, technology, roadmap, cost, scalability, and performance requirements;
- Conducting continuous improvement analysis on existing application and infrastructure technology and its ability to support the current corporate integration requirements;
- Liaising with Project Managers and Delivery teams to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints and help program and project managers in the implementation of the design, planning, and governance of project/init
- Leading and delegating development responsibilities to developers and specialists to ensure the project is completed within the required timeframe;
- Assessing and articulating any impacts of the solution on the existing business and technical landscape;
- Providing technical leadership during the integration of third-party solutions into the client’s environment;
- Proactively anticipating technical risks and designing/implementing error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security; and,
- Authoring architectural solution documents.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Familiarity with design principles and architectural best practices and industry standards;
- Experience leading solution selection, design, and implementation as part of a project team;
- Knowledge of technology applications
- Familiarity with workflow concepts and how they integrate with application solutions in a cross-application context;
- Familiarity with both functional and performance aspects of integration;
- Practical experience communicating technical concepts to the business and project teams; and,
- Demonstrated experience with multiple architecture methodologies and an ability to compare them.
- Experience with Architecture Frameworks including TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.